Rabbittude Saga - Raphael

Rabbittude Saga is the story of different adventures by main protagonist Raphael.

Here I am sharing information regarding main character, Raphael. There are four main reasons to explain clearly why my rabbit was called Raphael.

Why was Raphael named Raphael?

"I am not much worried what rabbits would speak of me today. If anything I am worried what rabbits would speak of me when I am gone" - Raphael

Reason number one: The Creative Factor. I was looking for a name that could fit in not just for a rabbit, but to fit in with the sound of the word rabbit, and word Raphael was perfect fit for that purpose.


Resultado de imagen para turtles comic raphael

Reason number two: The Nostalgia Factor. Back in the days, old 90´s TV Show Teenage-Mutant-Ninjas, the character Raphael was one of my favorite turtles. That being said, fueled by nostalgia, the name Raphael was a good memory for me. As quoted by wikipedia this turtle is "generally the most likely to experience extremes of anger or rage, and is usually depicted as being short tempered, aggressive, sullen, maddened, and rebellious". "Although anger is not fully explained, it may partly due to the realization that they are the only creatures of their kind and ultimately alone". "Also a turtle who has a somewhat turbulent relationship with his older brother Leonardo because Leo is seen as the group's leader." I can only feel identified by all these Raphael atributes and my personal life. So is my Rabbit.

Reason number Three: The History Factor. Long ago I went on a photography session on my casual commute from work to home. From all my pictures, one particular shot was quite special. Once I shared with my viewers some considered it looked like a painting from Raphael Period. Then, the name Raphael became a big thing in my life, and I researched about this Raphael who came through my photos by accident. Then, just like everything that drives you curious, one thing follows to another, and eventually I realized my first book of philosophy came to my hands had a Raphael Painting in its cover. Ever since the word Raphael was a big deal of a name for me. Shockingly enough, I had never met a single person from real life called Raphael. So, in my ambitious project I wanted a name that would not be too repetitive. Maybe there are tons of Raphael on earth, but this would be the first Raphael in my life. My rabbit. 

Reason Four: The balance approach. I think  of Raphael and I think of a balance between world of ideas and world of interaction. Based on what we know from the painter, as far as his personality goes we know that he had a "refined personality" which allowed him to go at ease with social circles. Most artist are generally considered to have a weak social skill, but it did not seem to be the case for Raphael. This, seen from my perspective, its quite remarkable when the artist can manage to blend with social life and go back to his own universe.  

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Journey of all Journeys V 1.0 (revising)

Regarding Victims vs Victimization